Working in conjunction with our minister, Rev. Glen Wells, we offer comfort and support as needed to members of our church family.
If you, your family, or a friend needs encouragement or assistance (illness, hospitalization, loss, etc) please let us know by contacting Rev. Well's confidential voicemail at 905-765-4515 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Communication is our best resource. We can only help when we know there is a need.
We are currently visiting folks in:
- Caledonia’s RVilla Retirement Home
- Hagersville’s Anson Place Care Centre
- Townsend’s Parkview Meadows Retirement Village
Prayer is an important part of our Pastoral Care. When a member of the lay visitation team visits, a time of prayer and/or inspirational readings is offered. Communion is also offered upon request.
Membership & Pastoral Care Committee
In partnership with our minister,
- We present to our Church Council the names of
individuals or couples who desire to become members, to be baptized or
to be united in marriage.
- We oversee the admission of persons into church membership.
- We maintain an accurate list of names and addresses of church members and adherents.
- We ensure that certificates of transfer of membership are granted upon request.